Thursday, April 9, 2009



SPRING PLANS

After attending to matriculation exams at school I went to Andorra for the annual Total Fight Masters Of Freestyle slopestyle event. The comp was sweet and nicely organized and in the end I was standing on the podium with a third place in my pocket! That was exciting.

Now I'm kinda free to do whatever I want, because I have no longer schoolwork to do and there's still plenty of snow in Northern Finland.
Me, Aape(filmer), Pekka, Roope and Janne are going to a resort called Ukkohalla for a few days to shred the epic park there and maybe get some shots for our next movie called "Face Shot". After that the caravan heads more north to rip the famous park of Ruka ski resort. The trip is planned to last from April 13th to April 21st. My plans after that are still wide open so I might just stay in Lapland for a while longer just to ski for myself.
It's already been four years in a row that I've attended to a relaxed springtime comp M.O.F.Y.(Masters Of Ylläs) at the end of April. I'm not sure if I should go this year, but my heart says yes. We'll see!

On Wednesday we had a sick session just 100 meters from my house and today we're going to continue our barbecue/skiing/good times/filming session at the same location. Stay tuned for a nice little edit from our very own spring jib session!

Take Care!

-Okko-

Grandvalira Total Fight Masters of Freestyle 2009 from ATS! on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment